and national institutions to visit for purposes of future
collaboration. Institutions that are interested in visiting are
required to complete the following GUIDELINES FOR INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES VISIT TO THE UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL
Please provide the following information (where applicable) at least 6
weeks prior to your visit to make it beneficial to both you and the
University of KwaZulu-Natal:
The following information is useful when visiting the University:
- Date/s and time of the visit.
- Name of your University/institution/organization.
- Name/s and designation of all delegate/s who would be visiting the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Executive CV (half-1 page- not more) of all delegate/s visiting the University.
- List the aims and objectives of the visit and what you hope to achieve.
- Current programmes/contacts with UKZN (if any, please elaborate).
- Staff at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, the delegates would like to meet.
- Proposed/ envisaged initiatives with UKZN
- Liaison person at your institution handling the visit (name, designation, e-mail and telephone).
page background information on your university/institution e.g.
Faculties, number of students, potential areas of collaboration, unique
- Indication of the type of institution e.g. University, University of Technology, College and ranking if possible
- An indication of whether funding is available for the special areas of interest.
- Your contact details in Durban viz. telephone numbers and name of hotel.
Information packages general as well as specific to the areas of interest.
- Information on funding possibilities at a University level and if possible governmental level.
|For more info. contact Principal: International Advisor |
|Name: ||Tasmeera Singh |
|Tel: ||+27(0)31 260 3078 |
|Fax: ||+27(0)31 260 2967 |
|Address: ||Room 404, Rick Turner Student’s Union Building |
Howard College Campus
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |